- With changing existential conditions due to a rapid evolution of science
and technology, human society is forced to engage in faster adaption and thus in
comprehensive enforcement of orientation in its evolution – something for which
society urgently needs evolutionary criteria.
- It is vitally important and necessary for the conscious advancement of
human society to arrive at scientifically substantiated statements about the evolution
of control systems.
- In the interest of economic control, the control mechanism of a system
must use existing processes and/or processes which already are subject to regulation,
i.e. a dynamic balance. These processes are to be controlled via command
variables. It is not sensible to restructure lower hierarchy levels.
- Interferences into control- and regulation processes of lower hierarchy
levels should be reduced, and then only via command variables.
- For the individual, society represents a part of his environment. It
exerts an influence upon the individual and is influenced by him in turn. Society and
individual are setting, for each other, parts of the evolutionary criterion on a
- The basic problem of any society comprised of consciously aware
individuals regulated by existing laws is the distribution and separation of its legislative
and executive powers so as to prevent a self-actualization of the control
mechanism (“taking on a life of its own”, fascism, totalitarianism, etc.).
- Information flows within a society must be protected against any and all
interferences from within or without.
- Control and regulation of a society must take into consideration that that
society must be capable of reacting in a focused way to dangers suddenly arising
from within or without.
- The balance between economical efforts and benefits for any given societal
task is the basis for functioning optimization. Any distortion of the criterion
brought about by leveraging funds or draining off funds from the system results
in that system moving further away from the optimum. This is only permissible
when all of society is willing to accept all consequences ensuing from that. The
fight for social property is to be carried over into another decision-making